Souvenirs, Snacks, and Not-Available-in-US Items That I Need or Just Yearn For:
[This List Will Be Added On To Over Time]
1) Facial Masks- Actually come in handy, and such a variety...
2) Kairo for warming of hands
3) Pens - Also Brush and marker style. Sekaido and the other stationary place...
4) Eye drops (Santen Fx Neo, Ro-to Dry Aid, Ro-to Lycee, Ro-to Gold 40, Ro-to Cool 40, Soft SanTear (good with contacts in), Sante PC)
5) Screen Tones at Sekaido...maybe painting supplies too on 3rd floor?
6) Senbei from everywhere
7) Cat toy if there's anything unusual...
8) Blank kanji grid notebooks
9) Kanji workbooks for kids/simplified
10) I'm well stocked with Japanese socks...but there is room for more.