Souvenirs, Snacks, and Not-Available-in-US Items That I Need or Just Yearn For:
[This List Will Be Added On To Over Time]
1) Facial Masks- Actually come in handy, and such a variety...
2) Kairo for warming of hands. Wonder if there is an opposite...a cool pack.冷却シート or 冷やし
3) Pens, hilighter, stamp/tape - Also Brush and marker style. Sekaido and the other stationary place...
4) Eye drops (Santen Fx Neo, Ro-to Dry Aid, Ro-to Lycee, Ro-to Gold 40, Ro-to Cool 40, Soft SanTear (good with contacts in), Sante PC)
5) Stapless stapler?
6) Senbei from everywhere
7) Cat toy if there's anything unusual...
8) Blank kanji grid notebooks
9) Kanji workbooks for kids/simplified
10) I'm well stocked with Japanese socks...but there is room for more.
11) 3DS games in Akihabara (used)
13) Dried Yuba 湯葉(kanji for dried might be 干)